High growth potential at one of Houston Business Journal and Inc Magazine’s fastest growing companies.
Merit Increases and Bonus Potential
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Healthcare concierge with free virtual visits
Monthly Preloaded Snack Funds for Breakroom Pantry
Regular company recognition and culture events with food and entertainment
Work/Life: Flexibility in working for a small business
Team Members have a voice, and we listen
Brand New Facility (Built in May 2021)
Development opportunities are endless
FREE Coffee, Cold Brew, Latte's, and Cappuccino
#15 Best Places to Work in Houston, TX
This is a job that demands an analytical mind. The role requires ongoing data management and
report generation to understand costs in multiple operational functions.
- Analyze and ensure fulfillment of customer orders through Ledge Lounger’s ERP on a daily basis
- Coordinate and schedule logistics for inbound and outbound shipments as needed.
- Document Control Management of all logistic documentation, foreign and domestic.
- Manage multiple freight vendors for logistical needs based on price, timeframe, and quality.
- Track and provide shipping reports to the Operations Manager and/or Lead with cost analysis reporting.
- Keep track of warehouse inventory turnover and make suggestions or recommendations as seen fit.
- Work with Operations leadership to maintain product lead times; recognize and address obscurities or issues as they arise.
- Work closely with other departments as needed to provide solutions to customer-facing issues.
- Manage logistics for international projects, special events, and foreign-based construction.
- Import/Export knowledge is a plus
- General knowledge of warehouse logistics and inventory practices.
- Ability to maintain organized records.
- Ability to produce analytical reports.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates.
- Must be computer literate and have experience with Word, Excel, and G-suite.
- Be open to Ad Hoc tasks as needed by the department and the company.
Ledge is a Diversity E.O.E Focused Employer